Back to Blog
November 17, 2017
Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Balls
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 greek yogurt refrigerated
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Mix up the ingredients in a bowl
- Roll batter into 8 balls and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Store protein balls in the refrigerator.
- Grab one at any point throughout the day for a sweet, protein filled treat!
You might Also Like
10 Steps to Building Your Inner Athlete: Make It A LifestyleRead More
10 Steps to Building Your Inner Athlete: One Macro At A TimeRead More