- 1 4.5 ounce can tuna (in water), drained
- 1/4 cup carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1 tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices 2% reduced fat cheddar or American cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- oil spray
- Combine tuna, celery, carrots, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over low heat.
- Spray skillet with oil, and place two slices of bread on top.
- Top bread with cheese, then tuna salad and tomato. Cook on low heat until cheese melts and bread gets toasty.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 1open face sandwich,
Carbohydrates: 14.5g, Protein: 28.5g, Fat: 6.5g, Fiber: 3.5g
Stay up to date
Enter your email to get BODZii blog posts straight to your inbox
Thanks for subscribing
We'll keep you up to date with BODZii news.
You can unsubscribe any time.