Sometimes, happiness is a delicious no-bake cheesecake! This recipe uses nuts and fruits for a lovely crust, with some berry goodness as toppings. We are getting hungry just writing about it.
If you think being healthy is about eating foods you don’t enjoy, you are mistaken! Our nutrition coaches make sure you love your body with foods you like. If there’s a type of food you love, we’ll show you how to make it healthy! Message us for more.
Now let’s get cheesecake making!
Total Fat: 16.5 g
Total Carbohydrates: 27.1 g
Protein: 4.6 g
Raw, gluten free
Mix time: 20-25 min
Crust chill time (can be done while mixing other ingredients): 15-20 min
Cashew soak time: 30 min or overnight
Loaf pan or muffin pan
Fork (to mix berries with!)
Dried fruit: apricots, dates or figs - 150 g
Nuts: Walnuts, almonds or pecans - 100g
Milk - 2 tbsp
Soaked raw cashews - 90g (overnight or quick soak with boiling water for 30 min)
Coconut butter or coconut oil and butter - 1 tbsp
Sweetener: Maple syrup or honey - 3 tbsp
Vanilla extract - 1 dash
Lime or lemon zest -½
Milk or nut milk - 2 tbsp
Berries: Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (fresh or frozen) - 1 bowl
Sweetener: Maple syrup or honey - 1 tbsp
Part 1: 🍓🌰Crust
1. Put your mixed nuts and fruits for the base into the food processor and MIX! Adding the 2 tbsp of milk will make blending easier.
2. Add cinnamon and a pinch of salt, and MIX!
3. Put parchment paper on a loaf pan (or muffin pan), and transfer the base into the pan!
4. Chill the base for 15-20 minutes
Part 2: 🌰🍯Filling
1. Put your cashews, sweetener, vanilla extract and butter into the food processor and MIX!
2. Fill a quarter of cup of berries to make the colour more appealing.
3. After the base of the crust is chilled in your pan, pour your filling on top.
Part 3: 🍓🍯Berry toppings
1. If your berries are frozen, microwave them for a minute. Then, mash them with a fork! It’s okay if it’s not fully mixed, you might want to bite into some whole food parts.
2. Put the berries on top of the pan and that's it! No need to bake!
Congratulations on your yummy achievement! You are now a fellow cheesecake maker. How does it taste? Show us how yours turned out, and share it on our Care-mongering nutrition Facebook group!
For more desserts:
No Flour Chickpea Blondies
Red Lentil Bread with Herbs
Lemon Loaf with Glaze
Shrimp taco with Lime
Mediterranean pizza bite
Every Sunday at 2pm, Zeynep post a new recipe in our Instagram highlights, so follow us for more!
If you’re looking for more personalized diet and fitness advice, book a free lifestyle assessment with our nutrition coach! Listening to your body and eating right can change your life. Don’t worry, eating right doesn’t mean starving yourself or food you hate We’ll make sure we choose foods together your heart and your body enjoys.