If you’re looking for a snack to get you through the day, this is the recipe for you.
This makes a great dipper, picnic addition or mini parmesan paradise work break.
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, not pre-grated using the large holes of a box grater
3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
3/4 teaspoon minced dried onion flakes
3/4 teaspoon minced dried garlic flakes
3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of grated cheese onto a silicone lined baking sheet (highly recommended for this) and lightly pat down with your fingers to make about 4 inches round.
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining cheese, leaving 1/2-inch space in between each circle.
- Bake 3 minutes, until almost done.
- Combine the sesame seeds, onion, garlic and poppy seeds in a small bowl.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool before eating.
Carbohydrates: 1.5g, Protein: 5.5g, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 233mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 0.5g
Stay up to date
Enter your email to get BODZii blog posts straight to your inbox
Thanks for subscribing
We'll keep you up to date with BODZii news.
You can unsubscribe any time.