Registration is now CLOSED. Visit www.bodzii.com for our other nutritional services.
The 2018 annual CrossFit 416 Lifestyle Challenge is this year brought to you by BODZii. We're proud to have partnered up with a gym that stands by everything we do; living a balanced, healthy life that you can be proud of while working towards your ultimate goals.
This is the 5th year doing the challenge and every year it gets a little bit better. Our main goal remains the same – to introduce you to an individualized nutrition program that will support and promote active and healthy lifestyles. We truly believe that nutrition plays a critical role in your fitness, and proper nutrition can help amplify your training and overall lifestyle.
Here’s how the challenge works:
1. Sign up! Registration is $65 and will be open from December 18th to January 6th, and available through WODIFY.
2. Seminar Day January 7th. Dietitian, Emilie and BODZii Head Coach, Robyn will be hosting a seminar to kick-off the Lifestyle Challenge! We will be covering all things nutrition and lifestyle including the basics (am I eating the right things?), expectations, tips & tricks to tracking food and ultimately how to find the most success during the challenge. Attendance is STRONGLY recommended.
3. Prep-Week January 7th to 14th. We have included a prep week to ensure each member starts this challenge off on the right foot. 7 days to clear out your kitchen, go grocery shopping, and making sure you know how to set yourself up for the most success come kick-off day.
4. Kick-Off Day January 15th. The official start date of the challenge! The 4-weeks begins here – good luck!
5. Final Day February 11th. The Lifestyle Challenge end date, just in time for you to kick some ass in the CrossFit Open with the new and improved you.
6. End of Challenge Party February 15th. We’re hosting a party to celebrate all your victories over the past 4 weeks. Food, drink, and lots of fun. Hours/Location TBD.
New to the Challenge
Included in the challenge this year will be an InBody Scan. This system is a body composition analysis machine that will give you all the information about what you’re made of. This 30 second test will provide you information on your Muscle – Fat ratio including lean body mass, body fat mass, visceral fat areas etc. It will also give you your basal metabolic rate and obesity analysis along with much more information. This scan will be done once at the beginning of the challenge and once at the end of the challenge for you to see your progress laid out for you!
If you’re wondering what the Lifestyle Challenge can do for you, take a look at the before and after photos that are posted on Instagram (@crossfit_416) each Thursday in December. The results speak for themselves! This challenge is a commitment to yourself. You will learn not only how to dial in your nutrition, but you will have a network of others doing the exact same thing, motivating you every step of the way.
We are so excited to get into this year’s lifestyle challenge, and hope you are too!!
- Sign up and complete your purchase.
- You'll receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- Click the link to get our Lifestyle Challenge Guide to learn more.