There's still time to take advantage of our fresh Ontario produce and pick up some ripe peaches. Their natural sweetness will replace the usual sugary culprits found in a fruity dessert.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 peach – cut up into slices
- 1 tsp butter or fat equivalent
- ¾ cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- dash cinnamon
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat
- Place slices of peach in pan. Lightly pan fry until golden brown.
- Place yogurt in bowl and blend in vanilla extract
- Place peaches on top of yogurt. Add dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Protein 19 g