High Protein Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
HIGH PROTEIN GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON SWIRL MUFFINS Ingredients:
- 110g Cauliflower (cooked & cooled)
- 50g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 40g PB2 (or other powdered peanut butter)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Tsp Stevia (granules)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Blend together cauliflower, protein, peanut butter powder, eggs, coconut oil, 3 tsp stevia, baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt ghee. Stir in cinnamon and remaining 1 tsp stevia.
- Pour main mix evenly into muffin trays. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon mix to each and stir with a toothpick for “swirls”.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown and cooked through.
1 Muffin Macros: 3.5 C, 8C, 5.5F