Beef Stir Fry
Makes 2 servings Ingredients
- 8 oz. lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp crushed chili pepper
- 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- As beef is browning, add sliced onion and peppers
- Add chili pepper, sesame seeds and vinegar and continue stirring as it cooks. Once beef is browned and vegetables are to desired doneness place ingredients on a plate and eat.
This is a low carb meal option. Make this a colourful meal by adding extra free veggies (broccoli, snow peas), and don’t forget your water!!